Saturday, May 18, 2013

Roasted Asparagus and Anytime Quiche


Roasted Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Green Onions

1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed 
1 bunch of green onions, cleaned well, ends trimmed
8 ounces of mushrooms, I used baby bella, washed and sliced
olive oil for drizzling
salt to taste-I used Celtic sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
 
Place asparagus and onions on baking sheet and put sliced mushrooms over the top. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat. Roast at 425 for 25 minutes-30 minutes. 


I was going to call this Sunday Morning Quiche, but then I ate it on Tuesday night and decided I would definitely eat it anytime. My family agreed, I hope yours does too.

 Anytime Asparagus Quiche
 
1 pie crust-frozen, refrigerated, or your favorite recipe
roasted asparagus, onions, and mushrooms
4 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk or half and half-I used almond milk
1 cup of cheese if desired
1 tsp salt 
dash of pepper

Roughly chop the roasted veggies and place over bottom of pie crust. Mix eggs, milk and salt and pour over veggies. Bake at 350 for 45-50  minutes. 

  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment